| May 21 (4 days ago)![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
So the Internet won't connect on my IPAD or phone for a while now. :( Thank goodness for this great laptop computer!! :P
I talked with Cindy Rast last night about my financial situation at PACA. The meeting went really well and she encouraged me to write a letter to Robin. You had mentioned that, and my mom did as well. Both Cindy and my mom suggested I include some positive things regarding my accomplishments here.
Could you look over the letter and let me know what you think before I send it?
I'm wondering if I talk too much about what I did here making the letter too long. Also I am a bit drowsy and my eye is kind of crazy so there might be some mistakes. If you have other thoughts as well let me know.
Thanks!
|
May 21 (4 days ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
Ugh! Internet troubles never end there! I read your letter and wanted to make a few suggestions but can't get to it till later this afternoon. Is that okay?
Miss you :)
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 11:58:14 -0300
Subject: Letter
From: msattler16@gmail.com
To: ed.rivera@outlook.com
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 11:58:14 -0300
Subject: Letter
From: msattler16@gmail.com
To: ed.rivera@outlook.com
|
May 21 (4 days ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
Wow, you are fast! Sure later today is great. I sent it to Cindy too for her to review so I wouldn't send it out for a bit anyway. Thank you so much!
Miss you too! Less than a month now!!
~MB
| May 22 (3 days ago)![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
I just iMessaged you about the letter.
|
May 18 (1 day ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
We are watching this now. Its the funny wedding one I think I was telling you about the other day.
|
May 18 (1 day ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
I just watched it. It is funny! They're very good!
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
|
May 15 (4 days ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
Ok that's good. It's also good she wasn't upset.
It's a bit more suspenseful I guess because you were planning on having that discussion today and have to wait, but we'll prey for Tuesday.
Sent from my iPhone
> On May 15, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Marybeth Sattler <msattler16@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok, I´m meeting with Mr. Rugg at 1:00 on Tuesday.
> MB
It's a bit more suspenseful I guess because you were planning on having that discussion today and have to wait, but we'll prey for Tuesday.
Sent from my iPhone
> On May 15, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Marybeth Sattler <msattler16@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Ok, I´m meeting with Mr. Rugg at 1:00 on Tuesday.
> MB
I scheduled a meeting with the business office director today at 1:35. If you think of it could you pray:
1. I have courage to stand my ground.
2. If I am wrong I understand how I am wrong.
3. If they are wrong they admit it and fix the problem asap.
4. That language and culture do not interfere.
5. Pray that I could be clear and organized.
Well, ok that´s a lot...as you have time. Thanks!
|
11:04 AM (8 minutes ago)
![]() | ![]() ![]() | ||
I'll definitely be praying for your meeting. It's a tough conversation but I'm sure God will guide you.

No comments:
Post a Comment