Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Facebook: April 2015

  • April 7
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler


    Can you double check this address? The company that I used to send you something in the mail is asking me to confirm, so I figured I´d confirm again with you.

    Ed Rivera 325 E. Myrick Ave. Addison IL 60101
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera


    Yup that's right.
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera


    There is a 325 W. Myrick and over the years we have gotten some of their mail on accident

    But 325 W Myrick is not very close so it's hard to just give it back.
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler


    oh ya...other side of the city?
    • Marybeth Sattler


      So Prisca asked me about going to their Bible Study tonight. We talked a little in the past. I think I talked to you before. Maybe I just thought about talking to you about it though. So I have been considering switching since it is easy and close and I wouldn´t have to drive by myself so much at night, but they already started and I feel a bit guilty dropping out of BSF close to the end of the year.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler


      I don´t know. If I wait until next week to start I would be even farther behind.

      But I really hate driving in the dark both ways to BSF and I don´t feel like I`m learning a ton.

      I could still go to BSF next week and say goodbye then, but then I would be going to Bible Studies Monday and Tuesday nights two weeks in a row and then maybe tutoring in English on Wednesday´s and yoga Thursday´s. Its ok, but kind of sounds like a lot.
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera


      Hey I think that switching might be a good idea. There are many good reasons to switch, both practical and from a learning perspective. I know it's not the very best to leave BSF close to the end of the year, but you have a good chance to start a new study without falling behind and that's important. Well, that's why I think anyway.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler


      Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate your thoughts. I think I will go tonight.
    • April 9
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler


      Hey, I´m going to Vinte Cinco on Saturday. Is there anything you want?
    • Friday
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler


      I love our Facebook pictures.
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera


      We look great together... You make me look good
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler


      Well, I don´t know about the 2nd part, but we do look great together.

      I think you look pretty great all on your own.

      Today I showed my students the blog from Curitiba because they had asked to see it (since I told them I would be gone etc.). One of my students asked, "Who is that man standing by your side?" I love how he said that and I love how you are by my side.

Marybeth Sattler
Seen 12:58pm

No comments:

Post a Comment