Wednesday, April 1, 2015

E-mail: April 2015


Ed Rivera

Apr 19 (3 days ago)
to me
Hey!
Check out this flight headed to Sao Paulo-Guarulhos Int'l Airport that I'm tracking with FlightTrack Pro.

You can track the flight now to view its progress in the skies. If you already have FlightTrack installed, you can track it in the app.
ARRIVES AT GATE 4H 3M LATE
UNITED AIRLINES (UA) 845
9:20
CDT
PM
1:53
GMT-3
PM
ARRIVES GRU
APR 20
TERMINAL
3
GATE
--

April 16

Ed Rivera

1:59 AM (12 hours ago)
to me
Found this on Quora and I thought you'd like it since you like alliteration. I only read A and part of B lol

Miss you!

Marybeth Sattler msattler16@gmail.com

10:16 AM (4 hours ago)
to Ed
This is so cool!  I´ll read more later too.  I´m going to send this to Elizabeth.  She´ll love it!
April 10

Marybeth,

I started out writing your missing limerick but realized there is so much I wanted to tell you about how I feel about you that a few short lines are not enough. Don’t worry… I still owe you that missing limerick 😉

I never understood the word “saudades” until now. I can’t explain how much I miss you. I just wish I could be with you and hold you in my arms and kiss you. These last seven or eight months since we started hanging out more, spending time together, then going on dates, and of course especially the last 4 months have been the very best for me. It has been a transitional part of my life that would have been very difficult for me if you weren't part of it. I am so glad and thankful to God for the time we have had together.

You are amazingly beautiful and such a hottie 😍 I can’t believe you’re my girlfriend!! But more than that, you are very talented, kind, caring, committed, giving, and so much more! You have a big heart, and a strong heart, and especially a big heart for Jesus. 

Being with you makes me feel amazing! You also make me feel strong. Being with you makes me feel like trying harder at everything I do... being with you makes me feel like God truly has a purpose. We've talked about this before, but I think God put you in my life at just the right moment. 

Thinking of you makes my day brighter! I hope to see you soon!! Can't wait till the next time I see you! We (kind of) have a count down... 8 more days!!

-Ed

Thanks for sending me this! I'll try to join in online.

> On Apr 1, 2015, at 1:31 PM, Marybeth Sattler <msattler16@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I thought you might like to see this since you won´t be here.  I´m reading Luke 23:32-43, the Shadow of the Cross.  It looks like it will be a nice service!
> ~Marybeth
> <GOOD FRIDAY 2015.docx>

No comments:

Post a Comment