- August 21, 2014
- Ed RiveraHey Marybeth! I'm through in MI and I saw the exit sign for Grand Rapids and thought of you! Hope everything's great and you had a good start to the school year.
- Marybeth SattlerHey that is cool! What were you doing there? School has been going well so far. I love teaching. Are you coming back here or have you moved to Chicago permanently now? Have a great day!
- August 22, 2014
- Ed RiveraI haven't moved back yet, but I will soon. My company actually asked me to transfer to Michigan of all places... I went there to meet with the people I'd be working with to see if it's a fit. I haven't decided yet but I'm considering it. Initially they asked me to move to Houston. I already had some of my stuff in storage there because I thought I was moving there. Then they changed their minds and now they've asked me to take a new role in Michigan.
- August 23, 2014
- Marybeth SattlerOh man they have you all over the place. Well i love michigan! Where would you be in MI? Does the new role sound interesting to you? Well, it sounds like you have plenty to think and pray about.
- Ed RiveraYes definitely a lot to think and pray about. I was ready to go to Houston but God had other plans... And now I have to decide to stay in São Paulo or go to Michigan. If I went there I'd be outside of Detroit. The job sounds very interesting... Prob the best option if I'm just thinking about the role itself. And I'll be a lot closer to my family. Lots to pray over... Make sure it's the place I should be...
- Ed RiveraI never asked you... How was the rest of Europe and your time in Michigan? And the rest of your summer?
- Marybeth SattlerWow, those decisions are tough. I have to decide before November if I want to stay or go. Anyway, Europe was busy but I still cannot believe I had the opportunity to see the places I did. This is a link to my Europe blog...http://jbandmbineurope.blogspot.com.brI'm off to bed. Have a good night!
- Ed RiveraCool! I'll take a look! Good night
No comments:
Post a Comment