- May 18, 2014
- Ed RiveraHey Marybeth! Happy Birthday!!I just heard it was your birthday yesterday. Hope you had a great one!
- Ed RiveraSo I never answered your question about the lake I saw... It was pretty amazing! Very nice and beautiful creation. I really enjoyed it. I have some pics from Manila I'm gonna send you. My phone crashed and all the data was wiped. I had everything backed up but the backup works thru the internet and my connection is soooo slow! It's literally taking days to restore my phone to normal. Anyway when I get my pics back I'll send them to you.
- Ed RiveraAnyway after Manila I've been a complete zombie lol! After that I had meetings in Dallas, then a one week intensive class in Chicago with oodles and oodles of reading. Then while I was in Chicago I played Risk and Monopoly with my brothers til like 3am, went on a 40 mile bike ride, then came to brazil. All while adjusting to the time zones. So now that I'm back it's the first few days in a long time that I can rest a bit.
- Ed RiveraBut even with all that going on I enjoyed my time there.
- May 18, 2014
- Marybeth SattlerHi, I´m sorry to hear about your phone. That sounds like a huge pain! If you do get the pictures back I would love to see them. It sounds like you have been really busy! Where did you bike? That is a long way! I´m glad you got to spend some good time with your brothers. I bet you just want to sleep for a few days. When did you get back here?
- May 19, 2014
- Ed RiveraYeah it is a bit of a pain but it happens lol I biked with my brothers along Lake Michigan. It was a very nice ride. I got back on Tuesday of last week and I did want to sleep for days! I slept in a bit this Saturday though. So how was your birthday? I heard you guys celebrated at Campos do Jordão. I've heard that place is very nice.
- May 20, 2014
- Ed RiveraHey I'm going to PACA tomorrow to have dinner with Elizabeth and Emily. Since I'm gonna be out of town starting this weekend and not coming back until after Emily's gone were having dinner this week. I think we're going to pizza rodizio. Maybe you can join us? I'll be there around 6:30-7 depending on traffic.
- May 21, 2014
- Marybeth SattlerHey, we did go to Campos so that was fun. It was a good girls weekend. We actually did that the weekend before my birthday because we had a school event the weekend of my birthday. Then we all got together on my birthday for tacos and cake. It was nice to have two birthday celebrations!! I just talked to Elizabeth about tonight and she is going to call me when you get here. I should be able to go. It sounds fun! Thanks for the invite.
- Marybeth Sattlerooo If you have any Philippine pictures you should bring them!
- Marybeth SattlerI just heard there are some violent protests going on now b/c the police are on strike and I guess the traffic is bad...stay safe on your way over!
- Ed RiveraOoh thanks for letting me know! I'll try to find out where to avoid it.
- May 27, 2014
- Ed RiveraHey Marybeth! How's everything going? So funny story... The driver who cancelled on me last Wednesday is the same guy who took me to the airport on Saturday. I never would've known but he told me. He said he recognized my name front the ordering system and apologized a bunch of times. Anyway... thanks a lot for staying up and waiting til I got picked up! Even tough it would've been nice to get home earlier I enjoyed talking with you and Emily. Hopefully all the end of the year stuff is going great and you're getting ready for your tour of Europe! Talk to you later!
- Ed RiveraBtw... When I got to the US wifi was finally fast enough to restore my phone so I got my pics back! I'll show you some when I get a chance to look thru them.
- Marybeth SattlerHey, things are going well. I'm getting excited for summer and really enjoying end of the year stuff at school (like getting ready for our play that Maria was making cute costumes for...the kids are ADORABLE in them!!) That is a funny story about the driver. I can't believe he told you. Did he say why he canceled? I'm glad you got the pics back. I'll have to check them out.
- May 31, 2014
- Marybeth SattlerHey, do you know when your flight comes into DC? Our flight arrives at 6:40 AM and we fly out again at 5:15 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment