- February 5
- Marybeth Sattler
Haha oh I suppose
The girls are working out right now complaining about guys not doing dishes and I'm thinking hmmm...Ed actually did all the dishes last night...you're pretty great - Ed Rivera
It was a pretty big meal... I had to work off some of what I ate
I'm back in the office and I was doing some packing. I found the ant poison I was telling you about. It's pretty old so I'm. It sure it'll help. But it's worth a shot.
Also... Maybe during carnival we can go to the Cantareira park. It's got a nice hiking trail with waterfalls and stuff. - Marybeth Sattler
Hey, ya we may as well try the ant poison if you are just going to throw it out.
The park sounds great...I love waterfalls and hiking is fun too!
Also I sent this message a couple times through iMessage, but I don't think it ever went through...if it did sorry you are getting it multiple times
anyway I got a message from Samantha Lister that Dan has a new IPAD for me!
I guess it all worked out!
How was your day? Do you still have things at your office to clean out? - Ed Rivera
I never got it on iMessage so that's ok
My day was good... a bit slow. There's so much I could do I didn't really do anything! Or at least I felt like I didn't.
Yeah I still have stuff there. I'm slow packing... In part because I hate it and also because I can keep the office this long. It's nice to have an office to work out of. I like sitting at Starbucks but not all day! And staying at home makes me lose my focus.
That's awesome! You have a new iPad!! But you don't really need it anyway so I guess it doesn't matter
When does Dan get back to São Paulo? - February 6
- Marybeth Sattler
Hey, good morning! I don´t know when Dan gets back, but like you said I don´t need it anyway. ok ok
So for tonight I will probably do a little work out video...I can do it before you come or after so let me know what you feel like. Also I need to work on my BSF if you feel like working on that we can do that or I can do it tomorrow. - Marybeth Sattler
I was also thinking that maybe over Carnival we could go to Campos for the day. You haven´t been there right? My favorite part is the fondue, but that might only be open later at night so we would have to see about that...anyway, there is a cool state park there and a little gondola ride (I haven´t done that so I don´t know if it is worth it.) and its just a cute town. Also I have gone horseback riding there and I think they have a few things to do so if you want I could check with some PACA people about that. I think we could do it in a day. I can check on it if you are interested. - Marybeth Sattler
Ok sorry for the book. But I have a regular keyboard and I can type fast so I am writing a lot. - February 6
- Ed Rivera
Hey! How's your day going? You can do your workout video before I get there. We can work on the BSF tonight.
Yeah Campos sounds great! Let's try the gondola ride and for sure lets go horseback riding!
I was the opposite... Short and to the point. It's been a busy day lol - Marybeth Sattler
got it
ok going to get the car keys and then off to the shower...if you call i´ll get it in a minute - February 7
- February 8
- Ed Rivera
Hey so I I couldn't sleep and I was just googling a bunch of stuff then I remembered our Craigslist idea.
I reserved the domain name for missionslist.org and missionslist.com for like $2.99
We can change the name later if we want... But it was only $3 so I figured we could get those websites.
It will be a fun project!
Ok I'm gonna try and get some sleep 😴 - February 8
- February 9
- Ed Rivera
Hey tried to iMessage you earlier and I don't think it worked.
Anyway... I hope you're having a great morning - Marybeth Sattler
Sorry I mean the iMessage you sent me was all crazy, but my morning was fine.
No coffee? Yikes! Why was it crazy? Busy?
So I have to share some funny 1st grade moments with you...of course if I could use my hands and maybe a little expression they would be funnier, but this will have to work for now. - Marybeth Sattler
I have one Aisian boy with these glasses that make his eyes look like Coke bottles, and he is really funny. He came up to me at recess and out of the blue just said, "Ms. Sattler, I am the craziest person in the world. Did you know that? My sister always tells me I am crazy because I do so many crazy things." - Marybeth Sattler
Then during science just now the kids were trying to come up with a problem we could solve...one little boy said we sweat too much. They always want to share the "teacher chair" with me, but I only let them in the morning b/c by afternoon they are all sweaty.
I had the kids write their problem ideas on the board in the front of the room. Anyway, another little boy wrote his own name on the board. Soo....I guess he thinks he is the problem 1st grade should solve! It was really funny.
Last one...for now
The kids were walking to art class and this little girl was spanking a little boy on the butt! Yikes! Ok, so that´s my afternoon so far...sorry for all the details, but we are having fun. - Ed Rivera
Oh I meant mine was good too... Not crazy. But yeah... No coffee and I have had water
Hahaha! Funny little first graders! Those are good stories. And I think I got them all without seeing your hands - February 9
- Ed Rivera
Glad I saw you... for a bit.
Just before I go to sleep I'm gonna google some scary movies for Friday... bwahaha
Good night! - February 10
- Marybeth Sattler
Haha ya you should pick something good because I may not watch too many in the future.
Glad I saw you too!! - February 10
- Marybeth Sattler
I got this from a parent today. The kids could bring in things for the trail mix last Monday. He thought they were supposed to bring it in for this Friday. Anyway, I thought this was funny...
I believe I read that the class asked for donations of candies to spread on the floor like a trail - Ed Rivera
You're still getting stuff to make the trail mix? And they think it's to spread on the floor? Haha that's funny! - Marybeth Sattler
Hey
My evening is going well.
Just got back from another game with the guards.
and I got to talk with Laura which was good - Ed Rivera
That's good. I'm talking with my niece and she said "tomorrow is gonna be a fuuuun day!"
I asked why and she said "it's our 100 day!" - Ed Rivera
She didn't... She was talking about a million things haha! Her boss Mr. Mitchum (who is actually her principal), going sledding, eating PB&J, her best friend Lariana... I couldn't get her to stop talking haha - Ed Rivera
Yup lol
So I haven't picked a movie yet... But if I pick a series like a trilogy or something we're gonna have to watch them all!
At some point... Not all in one day - Marybeth Sattler
Yikes!
Then you are going to pick a trilogy just to make me watch more...hmmm
I don't know... I said Friday night so I will have to see how generous I feel
I know...the next time Friday the 13th comes up I will consider watching another one if you choose a series - Ed Rivera
Hmm... I'll try and catch you when you're feeling generous lol
Wait... I knew you were gonna say that!! But no... If we wait too long we'll have to restart the trilogy because I'll forget what the first movie was about.
So... I just looked it up and March has a Friday the 13th bwahahaha - Marybeth Sattler
Watch the trailor
Trust me these movies stick with you
Oh shoot I forgot that happens with February and March
Well still only if I feel generous - Ed Rivera
Yes! We do lol
And... This is the only year with three Friday the 13s at least thru the year 2020!
You picked a good year to start
Ok... I'll try to pick something good. Maybe it won't be a series. But I actually have been wanting to watch the Hannibal Lechter movies. Even before you brought them up. - Marybeth Sattler
Oh shoot! Man I'm a genius
I thought of others since we talked and thought I am not giving him any more ideas! - Marybeth Sattler
Ha oh man how have I seen so many movies I hate? And I have hardly seen any movies compared to most people
Well on that note I should probably head to bed soon
Sleep well ...no scary dreams with all your scary movie research ok? 😀 - February 11
- Ed Rivera
Hey... No scary dreams but the mosquitoes kept me up tonight
And I still didn't pick a movie...
So I'm moving today... I talked to Caio yesterday and he said it could be a month or three months before his apartment was ready.
So I called a guy I'd been talking to and I'm gonna move to his place. It's near Paulista so it's farther But it's near the yellow line so it shouldn't be too bad.
How's your day going? - Marybeth Sattler
Oh wow that was fast. I hope the living situation will be better for you though. Did you get up early today?
Is the guy from church? - Marybeth Sattler
My day is going well...we are having fun in 1st grade
WHAT
Because of the Mosquitos? - Ed Rivera
Yeah... I just woke up.
Yeah I had mosquito bites everywhere.
But I did take a nap from 8-9 - Marybeth Sattler
Oh wow
My student here told me the perfect solution yesterday
Without any prompting from me! - Ed Rivera
Well I had been looking for a place but was holding off. Since Caio originally told me the first week of Feb. but his cousin owns the place and he's remodeling it so Caio can't control the timing at all. - Marybeth Sattler
He said that if you drink water they stay away because water has such a strong smell
His dad told him and dads are smart so I think it's true - Ed Rivera
And since yesterday he told me it would be a lot longer I emailed the place I liked best... He called me in the morning and said I could move. - Ed Rivera
Hmm... One of your students told you this?
Hmm... Idk
Water doesn't smell like anything haha - Marybeth Sattler
Haha well... I never get bit well hardly ever
Haha I know
That's why I thought it was so funny
Well that's great you can move so soon!
Just a second - Marybeth Sattler
haha the kids were just leaving for music and one little boy screams...Ms. Ms. Sat, Sattler...did you know that, that one time, one time, a mosquito BIT MY BUTT!!
oh brother
thanks for that
Anyway, are you staying at another air bnb? How do you move all your stuff? In cabs? - Ed Rivera
Hahaha! That's funny!
I found the guy thru Airbnb. But this seems like it will be a much better arrangement than I have now. - Ed Rivera
I'll just be paying month to month
Yes I can keep my fruit on the counter... AND...
He has A/C!!
So no more sleeping with the windows open and getting bit by mosquitoes all night! - Marybeth Sattler
ahhh great!!
so if it gets hot again I might stop over!
Then maybe you don´t have to worry about the water so much I suppose. - Ed Rivera
He also has space that I could use to work. It's great!
Yeah you can come escape the heat! - Marybeth Sattler
minus the being farther away part what stop is it by?
woe! wash and iron!
as long as she doesn´t ruin them that is really great! - Marybeth Sattler
right
well hey then we can get you a card and hopefully put money on my professor card at Pinheiros - Ed Rivera
So... I'm thinking about renting a car over Carnival. I might end up getting a manual car and just practice with it.
I've driven before... But only in open roads. Not in traffic. But I figure since São Paulo will be empty I should be ok.
I'm also gonna practice parallel parking with Felipe and a few other maneuvers. If I can get that I'll go ahead and get a stick shift.
If not then I'll just get an automatic - Marybeth Sattler
Kim invited us to go to the beach with them, but she said she would get back to me...she said maybe Monday...I don´t really care if I go or not b/c I just went a few weeks ago, but if we are bored we can go...
Kim Costello with Katie and her husband Randy that is
ok ya either is good for me too
I think Wed. could be bad coming home with traffic
some people say Tuesday too, but I don´t know - Ed Rivera
Yeah we could go with them on Monday and Campos Tuesday
But yeah I was thinking the same thing about Wednesday
But most people don't have Wednesday off so maybe Tuesday might also have heavy traffic - Ed Rivera
So I was at the office and there's no power there. So it was hot and I couldn't get much done without my computer. I came to Starbucks and they're out of water and their wifi is spotty... ugh! - Marybeth Sattler
Ugh!!! That is terrible!...and you are probably tired too.
Did you already move everything?
Did you say you do not like peppers raw or you just never had them before? - Ed Rivera
No I just packed my stuff in the morning. Felipe is coming by in an hour and we're moving the stuff then. - Ed Rivera
I don't really like them raw... But now that I think about it I have had them raw in salads before. - Thursday
- Marybeth Sattler
Did you sleep better last night at your new place? When I woke up during the night I kept feeling like I had ants crawling on my arms.
they have invaded my room and bathroom now! - Ed Rivera
Aahh... They can be so annoying! They're everywhere!
So I took the bus to the office and ugh! What a long bus ride... And I waited until after rush hour.
I had to take two buses... So I definitely need a bus card now. - Marybeth Sattler
yikes! that sounds terrible
let´s make that a priority sometime this weekend...Bus Card For Ed! - Ed Rivera
It's not so terrible really... I'm just complaining because I'm not used to it lol
But yes... Let's make getting that bus card a priority! - Marybeth Sattler
ha ok
Kim messaged me that they are not going to the beach Monday b/c others advised them not to go at Carnival
so we can go to Campos if you want or wherever
Also my roommate Clara said she is having people over for fish tacos on Sunday night if we want to join. I don´t know who she is having over, but if we are around we can do that. - Ed Rivera
Briza invited us and Lauren and Felipe to her apartment on Tuesday to cook Indonesian food. She has a friend who is a missionary in Indonesia and will be staying with her. So she said we could cook Indonesian food if we wanted to join them.
Fish tacos sound great! I haven't had fish tacos in a while. - Ed Rivera
Also I'm still trying to figure out what days to get the rental... And what car to get. The cost difference between automatic and stick is huge! I'll have to do some practicing
Don't worry... I'll practice before you get in the car haha
Or... Instead of a scary movie you can just sit in the car while I practice hahaha - Marybeth Sattler
haha that would be great...even better if i try...hey it could be an adventure!
How much is it? its R$1 per kilometer to drive a PACA car
would that be cheaper? - Marybeth Sattler
I think you should get a stick...the way to Campos is mountainous so we could really get stuck...then again adventures in this city are not always the most fun
ya that includes gas
I´m fine either way...I wouldn´t want to take the Corolla, but if I could get one of the Fit´s I would be ok with that - Thursday
- Saturday
- Marybeth Sattler
Oh, so I decided to give you one of the surprises tonight. Here is your clue.
Something you said last night made me decide that tonight would be the right time. - Marybeth Sattler
haha...just a couple hours and you will know
any guesses?
its super cool! ha ok actually here is another clue
i do not think it is cool
ahh that stupid person called again and I answered and there was nothing there
grr - Ed Rivera
Hmm... I don't know. Ah the suspense! Lol
That's so annoying! It would be cool if you could block their number. - Saturday
- Ed Rivera
But I'm leaving this wifi area so I can go home and get ready to go pick you up
But go to your recent cals - Ed Rivera
On the phone number that keeps calling... Press the i for information on the right side
Scroll all the way to the bottom and it says "block caller" - Tuesday
- Marybeth Sattler
I looked up directions from the park to Guarulhos and it says 1 hour and 14 min. so maybe that isn't the best idea
for some reason my whole Google account is in Port. even though under lang. settings it is in English - Ed Rivera
That's so annoying bi hate when that happens.
Yeah it is a bit far and two long trips in a row is not the best idea. - Marybeth Sattler
ahhh i found a second place for language settings and changed it back!
ya so we can eat there some other time - Ed Rivera
Yeah sounds good. What time should we go to the park?
Ok so to get to the park from PACA you would drive in the same direction as yesterday... Just not get on Marginal Tiete
Right next to 23 de Maio there is a stop on the green line. I can meet you there.
Is that ok?
I can't get an address for the metro so you can use the gps. But the metro is right next to a cathedral and you can use that address for the GPS - Today
- Ed Rivera
Good morning!
Just wanted to say that I'm glad I took you to the Primavera stop I had a great day with you yesterday.
So I went by Briza's for dessert and it wasn't Indonesian dessert. It was an ice cream cake but it was dolce de leite so I didn't like it.
She had a brand new tub of açai and I can't believe this but I ate the whole thing!! It was a 1kg tub.
After the açai I left my backpack there and I just stopped by to pick it up on my way to Starbucks.
I sent the pic to Lee lol! I'll send you the reply from my phone because it's easier to cut and paste from Whatsapp. My phone is dead since I left the charger in my backpack. - Marybeth Sattler
Good morning! I'm glad you came with me to the train stop too. Thanks! I had a great day too. We didn't get to the top of the rock, but the best part is being with you whatever we are doing.
A whole tub of acai!! Wow, that is over 2 pounds! But I actually ate a bunch of crap last night too. Today is a new day, and I slept 9 1/2 hours last night so I feel really good.
I'll be interested to hear Lee's response. That was funny. I couldn't stop laughing for the pictures. - Marybeth Sattler
Did I ever send you this? Kim sent it to me. Just another idea for a place to hike. - Marybeth Sattler
- Marybeth Sattler
So here it is:February 26, 2014 Ed Rivera 2/26, 2:29pm Ed Rivera Hey so I fell asleep last night... But yeah it'd be nice to get some warning! So are you still going to live on campus at PACA?And here is the video to go along with it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsvsRZhNVp4 - Marybeth Sattler
Also I found the stuff about Pine Ridge...it was one of our first FB conversation´s back in Oct. 2013...ya so maybe I have too much time on my hands today!
- Marybeth Sattler
Also I found the stuff about Pine Ridge...it was one of our first FB conversation´s back in Oct. 2013...ya so maybe I have too much time on my hands today! - Ed Rivera
9 1/2 hours?? That's great!
I slept from 12 to 9 but I was awake from 4:30 to 5
And kept waking up... It was a really bad night with mosquitoes!
I got like 10 bites last night!
At one point I waved the racquet around in the dark and killed 3 mosquitos! Who knows where they all came from.
Hahaha! That friends clip was funny! I guess I did fall asleep! What was I replying to??
So pine ridge was one of our first conversations? Oct 2013 was right around the time we cooked Indian food at Elizabeth's apartment.
So I started reading 5 love languages - Marybeth Sattler
woe! the mosquitos really do love you ...they even followed you to your new house!
ya I think it was the day after Indian food b/c I had a message on my wall from Anya asking when I left and I responded that it was right after the two of you left (Anya and you)...that was the night we played Scum and you beat me right at the end!!
ya I thought that book was interesting...I read it once and then we were asked to read it for work and they gave me the audio or dvd version or something and I listened to it again, but I have heard a lot of people talk about it - Marybeth Sattler
its just kind of fun to think about...I really had no idea what I thought mine was until I thought about what i like the least if it is reversed (like not getting gifts instead of getting gifts) now I don´t know if I am really accurate about mine or if its more of a self-fulfilled prophecy ha anyway, interesting either way - Ed Rivera
Ha! I beat you at scum! And I came up to beat you all the way from the bottom haha!
It is kind of fun to think about and the book is really interesting. I have heard a lot of people talk about it too.
If you're not sure it's words of affirmation, is there like a strong second you might think might be your language? - February 18
- February 20
- Marybeth Sattler
So last night my roommates told me about a sushi place within walking distance of PACA! (and they have other things too they said) Also the name of the churrasco my Port. teacher told me about is Calhandra. Evidently it is close to Calvary.
Google says it is a 6 minute walk - February 23
- Marybeth Sattler
So I think you need to come to PACA during the day sometime. They are always cutting the grass and I keep thinking of you
!
Well, even when they aren´t cutting the grass too of course, but anyway.
Also if you think of it will you help me remember to get Kim and Katie a lesson tonight?
I´m bad enough about remembering to get one for me!!
- Ed Rivera
You remember me with the smell of cut grass! Yeah I should go during the day. Maybe I can go by for lunch sometime.
I'll try to remind you to get an extra lesson. But yeah I'm not very good at remembering either. - February 24
- Marybeth Sattler
2 1st grade quotes from the morning
when coming up with ideas for work on writing one girl said...I want to write about "If Ms. Sattler was candy." Me: Ooo what kind of candy? Her: An Airhead!!
oh brother
I don´t think she got it
then I was typing an e-mail with one of my students to her mom and I was watching the class...."Woe Ms. Sattler...how do you do that? You aren´t even looking at the keys! You are magic!" haha I think I like the 2nd comment better...maybe I´m not a total airhead!
See you tonight! - Ed Rivera
An airhead... I would eat you! Nom nom.... I love airheads lol! But you're definitely an airhead. I think there's a brain in there
But I do agree with her about the other comment. Ms. Sattler, you're magic!!
I think you're magical
See you tonight! I'm so excited!! - Marybeth Sattler
Haha you do think I'm an airhead? Ha oh boy. I told her only if I could be a white one. - Ed Rivera
A white one? Isn't that a mystery flavor?
Ha! I just re-read what I wrote... It was supposed to say you're definitely NOT an airhead. - Marybeth Sattler
I'm excited too. Is spaghetti ok ? I made some such this morning.
Haha that's what I thought so I thought I'd mess with you a little
Ok I got my piano lesson switched to tomorrow - Ed Rivera
Ya but the do taste kind of different at first, but after eating 5 or 6 (or 7 or 8!) they all taste the same. Just sugar haha - Marybeth Sattler
The reason I´m asking is b/c yesterday I got an e-mail saying my group is changing to Sat. nights.
I was like what!!
no!
Anyway, I didn´t know if you wanted to join ours, but then if you go to other ones that might be too much.
Plus Living Stones is on Sat. nights so idk. - Ed Rivera
I'm part of the group Bill and Mary lead. It usually meets in Brooklin or near the church. Sometimes it meets at their house.
That one usually meets Friday's
We were having our first meeting this Friday but it was changed to March 6
I went to Felipe's group one time but it's very far. It's in Tatuape and also meets Saturdays. I'm part of their Whatsapp group but I've only been to one meeting.
How often does your group meet? - February 25
- Marybeth Sattler
So was Felipe waiting a long time last night? Did he try to message you and it didn´t go through or something? - Ed Rivera
Hey no he hadn't tried to message me. He said he had been there 5-10 min.
He was on the phone
So I guess that's why he didn't message me - Marybeth Sattler
So I think the 20th should work for me or I could try to take March 23rd off to go to Curtuiba
The guy at church on Sunday said we can look for cheap flights on Sunday mornings and I think maybe Saturday nights, but Sunday mornings for sure
also today one of the kids wrote about me being a cow
great
they come up with great ideas huh?! - Marybeth Sattler
Also the girl who is in my Portuguese class who saw you when we were coming back from teaching English in the parking lot last night was talking with me today when I went to class. She said, "Ms. Sattler I met your Principe last night." Ha I was like yes you did!! - Ed Rivera
She did Funny kids! Where do they come up with all this? But calling me a Principe is better than calling you a cow!
So the flights are only cheap in reais. If we pay in dollars with a US card they're double the price... About $130 each.
So can we pay with your Itau card? I think I can just deposit money into your account at any ATM. That's how I used to pay my rent.
I found a flight from Congonhas to Curitiba. It leaves on Thursday 3/19 at 9pm and gets in at 10pm
The return flight leaves Curitiba at at 6:30am and gets into Congonhas at 7:30am on Sunday 3/22
The total is R$370 for both flights which is about $65 each. - Marybeth Sattler
ya that is great!
we can definitely use my card
i´ll submit a request for the day off! wahoo! - Marybeth Sattler
So I got the form, and now I have to find my own sub...oh brother.
so I am working on that
So I´m working on devotions for next week b/c I am in charge of staff devotions...do you have any good ideas for songs? My theme is Victory in Jesus/Celebration
Of course I have "Victory in Jesus", but all the other "joy" songs I have thought of are old and I don´t know how many people would know them - Ed Rivera
Hopefully it all works out!
So I'm sitting at Starbucks and they invited me to participate in a coffee tasting.
They started out saying that coffee is a magical thing haha
Then a bunch of things I didn't understand.
They're having us smell and slurp the coffee to draw out the flavor
Then they gave us cinnamon rolls - Marybeth Sattler
haha magical huh? ha
wow that sounds like a great deal!
And of all people you deserve it since you are there every day! - Marybeth Sattler
So I don't know if your brother already went shopping, but instead of all those chocolate chips for brownies he could get brownie mixes...duh! They do sell those in the US (ones that actually taste good!!). Ha I totally forgot about mixes...anyway either way is fine, but I just thought of that. Maybe just one bag for the s'mores though. - February 26
- Marybeth Sattler
I talked with Jen this morning and she said she thinks that is a good day to take off. She was telling me how all the other weekends are bad b/c other people are out. Anyway, she will take it to the admin. meeting on Monday and hopefully let me know by Monday afternoon. - Marybeth Sattler
Ya! So I told my students about Maggie Elizabeth and that I was an aunt. Then one asks, "So are you a Grandma too now?" ummm no!! - February 26
- Marybeth Sattler
So the people in Curtuiba said we can stay there with them the weekend you suggested so that is good.
I think I´m going to yoga tonight at 8. If you want to Facetime before then just let me know. - Marybeth Sattler
so i'm skipping yoga...i am a complete skipper today not going to Portuguese or yoga! but I"m chatting with Sheri so that's fun - Ed Rivera
At least it's good you get to talk to your friend. I ended up walking home from Berrini! It seems far but I think it's because it usually takes so long to get here by car.
I got here in just under an hour... I think it was 3.2 miles
So now I'm starving!
I got some prepared food at the Pão de Açúcar for like R$12. It's pretty good! - Marybeth Sattler
'oh man...good job!!
what is that? chicken with tomatoes and olives?
and what is the fried thing? - Ed Rivera
I usually don't buy shrimp like that... But they ran out of the other stuff they usually have. - Marybeth Sattler
Oh ic I have never gone to a deli here
Wait I think I did that day when we were at PegPese and I was trying to help Lauren get bacon
Normally I just avoid talking with people
Well at least workers behind a counter who only speak Portuguese...not all people of course - Ed Rivera
Haha! Yeah that's what I assumed. I hadn't thought of it either. But a few weeks ago when I stayed at Felipe's instead of eating out we ate at the deli in the Sonda by his house. - February 27
- Marybeth Sattler
Hey, so I don´t think I´m going to be able to work out tonight. But you can and I will do some other things while you do it if you want. I´m also not sure a buffet is the best idea...would it maybe be ok to just stay in if I´m still feeling a bit off? I´m not sure what we could have, but no worries...I´m out of eggs so it would be something other than that!! - Ed Rivera
Yeah no problem we can just stay in. Good thing you're out of eggs!
Do you want me to take something? - Ed Rivera
More like 5:30. Sorry
I'll let you know when I'm by the green line. I'm getting on at Berrini - Marybeth Sattler
Ok
No problem
Also you don't have to get bread if you aren't by a store. We can use what I have. It's still perfectly good. - February 27
- Ed Rivera
Umm I know her but it's odd that she'd request you. She's the mom of one of my friends. Hilaria Salazar who I think liked one of the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment