Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Facebook: January 2015

      • January 1, 2015
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Happy New Year!!! Guess I couldn't call because the call won't go thru. I owe you a midnight kiss I'll be there in just 3 days!! Here's to a great 2015 for us!!
        I'm still stuck in 2014 haha
      • January 1
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Yea! Sounds good! The power was out again last night and we ran out of water, but it was only for bit.
        Now its just 2 days
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        I was thinking of you last night at church when i was grttig kissed by a million people i didn't know thinking this is weird.
      • January 1
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        So today is dragging on forever. We slept in then I watched a movie. After that we had lunch and since then everyone has been sleeping. Is it Saturday yet?
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Ugh!! Can you get out of the house and walk around? Or is it in a closed in area? That must be boring! But just 2 more days!
        I came to the airport with my parents to drop off my little brother. He's going to a missions trip in Honduras.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        We ended up going over to there new house just now for about 45 minutes and the boys played a little soccer on a little field they had there.
        Sounds like a good experience for your brother. What will he do there?
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        He's going with a group that's building a medical clinic. He said they had all kinds of service activities programmed for him. He's there til Jan 10
        More Dexter today?
        So I know it's 2 more days... But I fly out tomorrow so I feel like I'm gonna see you tomorrow.
        It's gonna be a loong flight.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Watching it right now...intense right now...this lady is trying to burn hos kids with him...yikes!
        Is your brother in college still?
        I wish i could see you tomorrow, bit I am glad i will be flying because it feels closer
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Haha! Are you gonna get thru the whole season before you leave?
        My brother should be in college. But he was working this year and got laid off a few weeks ago.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        We watched 2 "seasons" ( but I'm not really sure they are seasons), and now we are starting the 3rd, but it keeps stopping...I guess it isn't working so well
        That's too bad that your brother got laid off...but its good he can take this trip to make good use of his time off
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Yeah it's good he was able to do this while he's off.
        So tonight I came to my uncle's. His birthday is on New Year's and every year he makes a huge tub of shrimp cocktail and invites a ton of people.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Oh wow, so a big party huh? You still there? Sounds fun
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Yeah I'm still here... Lots of people over at his house.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Cool
        We just started another episode
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Lol
        They were flipping channels here looking for the basketball game and Dexter came out
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Oh ya?
        That's funny
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Oh the power is not working again..well maybe we just blew a fuse
        I think this is the 4th or 5th time
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Yeah... The power seems to go out all the time!
      • January 2
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Ha ya ...I guess they said it is not normal
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        One more day! I'm getting ready to leave! I have a layover in Houston.
      • January 2
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        What would you like to eat from the U.S. that I can take with me on the plane? I'm gonna make a quick stop at the grocery store while I'm in Houston. I'll take u something so we can eat tomorrow... Or if it's non-perishable u can keep it for whenever u like.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Ooo I didn't think about that hmmm...
        Let me think
        Anyway i am sitting here at the airport with no internet and they do not know when our plane will arrive...then we are going to stop in Belem to pick up more people... they even said something about staying here tonight
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Wow really?? Is it because the plane is delayed?
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        I really really hope that isnt true, but i definitely wont arrive until sometime tomorrow ...hopefully in the early morning
        Coming here we left at 4 am and arrived at 7 pm
        Who knows
        There is no plane here, and evidently only one is coming
        I guess all the people here are going on the same planne
        Plane
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Wow that's crazy!
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Then some people will get off in belem and others will get on...then other people get connections in sao paulo
        Ya i thought so too
        It is a super tiny airport
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        From Belem it goes to São Paulo? Or do you still have another stop?
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Well i think we go straight to sao paulo...but sometimes things change...i really hope so
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Sounds like a frustrating journey! But it is a really remote area!
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Do u think cheddar cheese would make it on a plane?
        Ha rigt...what can you expect in the jungle?
        Right
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Yeah I think it can... I was thinking of taking some cheddar for you
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Wahoo! Perfect!
        Are you in Houston now?
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        No I'm at O'Hare airport in Chicago
        My flight to Houston leaves in an hour and a half
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        I finished 2 books and my journal
        Oh ok
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Pretty good for 2 weeks! What did u read?
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        2 shoppaholic books i downloaded before i left...just mindless reading
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Mindless reading is the best... Especially on vacation:)
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Yup!
        Ok I'm on the plane for Houston. In case I don't talk to you sooner... See you tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see you
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Sp the plane arrived! Now they just have to get all those other people off
        So the plane arrived! Now they just have to get all those other people off
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Awesome! So you'll be off soon. Talk to you later
      • January 3
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Here at the airport waiting for our luggage...hope your flight goes well!
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Thanks! It was delayed by an hour into Houston, and the São Paulo flight is also a bit late.
        You're at the Belem airport?
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        I just boarded my flight to São Paulo. Have a good flight and see u tomorrow
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        I get in at noon now. I'll call u when I'm in SP
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Hey, no the SP airport and we just got home. See you later today now!! It's 2:30 here.
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Oh cool... We'll have a good night! Sleep well... And see u later.
      • January 3
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Hey I just landed in São Paulo! My Brazilian phone is out of credits so I can't use it for now.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Hey, ok...would it help if I called your US phone or your Brazil phone?
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Can u call my US phone?
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        ok just a minute
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Hey, I'm about to leave home here in a few minutes for the store.
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Ok... You got a car?
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        going to go check, but i would think i should because i dont think anyone is around
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        I'll be leaving my house in about 20 min.
      • January 4
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Hey, so I have your hot sauce here. I'll bring it in the morning. Should it go in the fridge? I didn't see anything on the label, but I put it in there just in case.
        Thanks for coming over tonight. I'm so glad you are back.
        I just reread what you wrote in the journal and I just wanted to say thank you so much. You are in my last journal quite a bit and I look forward to writing more in this one.
        I just noticed that it has verses on each page too not to mention the cool travel theme and bookmark...great find! I love it and the wrapping makes me smile. Thank you so very much.
      • January 4
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Hey! I'm glad I'm back to and so glad I could spend the evening with you. Glad you liked the journal
        Thanks for finding the hot sauce. I only put it in the fridge after I've used it the first time. But it's still new.
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Ooh and I tried zapping mosquitoes and it is a lot of fun! Thanks for the gift!
      • January 5
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Hey How's your day going?
        Do you want to eat at Golden Grill? I found another place in the area but it's closed on Mondays.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Hey, going well...super relaxing. We can go there, but it has been really cloudy all day here if you were thinking of a sunset. However, pizza is good with sun or clouds! So that is fine or I could meet closer to where you are or you could come over here.
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Relaxing is good! Yeah it was really pouring here most of the afternoon so I wasn't expecting a sunset. That was just the only place I could think of in the area. I don't mind going over there... January rush hour shouldn't be as bad on the metro
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Haha, true...wouldn't want you to get squished again...that sounded terrible.
      • January 6
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Hey, we are done.
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Hey can u call me on my Brazilian phone?
        94106-7520
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        So I just found out that moths don't die with the electric fly swatter... It does injure them, but it takes two or 3 hits to kill them. Anyway... I'm having fun with it haha!
        Ok... Good night! Can't wait to see you tomorrow
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Haha, strong moths huh? I wonder if it would kill cockroaches...tonight I went to get the car keys and I saw one of the biggest cockroaches yet...its antenna were more than 2 inches long I think...gross! I think the cockroach would ruin the racket with its guts everywhere. Anyway, glad you are having fun with the racket.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        So, good news and bad news...I found your key!! It was in the car between the seat and emergency break. The bad news is I cannot find my house key! I was going to go up to the guards and I could not find it. I was like umm...I am locked in my own house! Then I remembered we have a spare key, but I cannot find mine anywhere! I know it is in here somewhere, but I have no idea where else to look.
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Have a good night...see you tomorrow!
      • January 7
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Good morning... So I woke up around an hour ago because I couldn't sleep:( I've been sleeping with the doors closed to avoid mosquitoes but it was so hot today so I opened it. In 30 min I've killed over a dozen and been bitten like 6 or 7 times! Ugh!! But I did kill a big one with the zapper! It was burnt to a crisp... I could even smell it burning! I definitely think the cockroach guts would be everywhere... gross!
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Thanks for finding my key!! And sorry for it getting you locked out! I guess if you find lost keys you have to lose some other keys lol Glad you were able to make it in your house!
        Ok... I'm gonna try and go back to sleep again. See you tomorrow!
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Oh and by the way... I had a super busy day at work today, but even then I could only think about you ALL day Im so glad you're my girlfriend! I like hearing everything you have to say. I love how you're passionate about God and life and try to live to the fullest. I enjoy every minute I spend with you... even if we're just sitting quietly in the car, or just eating together. See you tomorrow!
      • January 7
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Good morning, so I woke up early today too...but not quite as early as you! Glad you could kill some mosquitos. I never see them in my room or house, but I woke up with 5 or 6 bites on one foot! I love that you could smell the mosquito burning...it deserves it for being so annoying! So I actually did not get locked out of my house, but rather got locked in!! I went to the teacher's lounge yesterday afternoon to work on printing off some things for the game with the guards last night and then I came home and locked the door. I don't know what happened to the key after that. When I went to leave to go see the guards I could not get out! (This was before I found your key.) Anyway, finally I remembered the spare key and got out. Then I looked more last night and this morning and still cannot find it. I know it must be in here because I was locked in here. Anyway, hopefully it turns up. At least one of us can get in our house!
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        Did you end up sleeping well the rest of the night?
        I'm glad I'm your girlfriend too. See you this afternoon!
      • January 7
      • Marybeth Sattler
        Marybeth Sattler
        I found my key!
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        Awesome!
        I kept waking up with the mosquitoes buzzing! I ended up shutting the door at around 4am then slept well after that.
        Pls remind me to buy some bug repellent!
      • January 8
      • Ed Rivera
        Ed Rivera
        So this is hanging out in my room...
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      yikes! That is huge
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yup! And it's still there! It hasn't moved at all!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      hmm...it will come out when you go to bed
      what is that one horror movie with the moth man?
      silence of the lambs or something
      i cant remember ...its been a while
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      I don't think I watched that... But it does look kind of scary.
      I thought about zapping it but I thought it em was too big.
      It's as big as my hand!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      eww ya if you zapped him there would be wings everywhere
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah there would be... And it's body is huge! I don't think it would die
      How was ur day?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ugh
      my day was great...got some things done at home, slept in, and tonight went to dinner, movie and dessert with the girls...the andersons and another family
      it was really great...i love hanging out with all of them
      did you finish your reports?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      That's great! Was it the Hobbit?
      Umm... About my reports... I didn't get too far.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Oh the Hobbit was good
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Tomorrow the people from London will be here so I won't be able to work on them. So Monday I'll really have to get cracking!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      not such a great day for report writing huh?
      yuck!
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah... Only the best series ever!
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah not really. Plus I had a few calls that interrupted me... And no coffee!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ahhh well they cannot expect you to work on the day starbucks is closed!
      that reminds me when we were at the movie tonight it stopped ...shortly after it started and all the lights came on
      i guess the power went out, but then they started it back up
      on the way there we saw 2 rainbows and then got stuck in a bad storm with lots of rain and lightning and hail that dented the car all over
      i felt really bad for raquel...she was getting nervous with the girls and the road started flooding a bit
      the traffic was completely stopped so we just had to hang out there
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Wow! Really?? It rained here but that's about it! Crazy how the weather is different here from Interlagos. The other day I got soaked and you said it only drizzled.
      That's crazy! I bet Raquel was nervous! São Paulo streets are no fun to drive in in the rain... I can only imagine heavy rain and hail!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ya it changes so much all the time...i walked to raquel's and it was super hot and sunny and then a few minutes later it was super crazy weather
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      I called Starbucks in the afternoon. They said they were open but had no coffee
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      oh what did they have ? Just pao de quiejo or something? ha
      ok, i'm going to bed...have a good night!
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah all the pao de quiejo you could eat! Yuck!
      Ok... Good night!
      Sweet dreams
    • January 9
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Hey! How's your day? So today while I was with the people from London I suggested sushi for lunch. That way I could get my sushi fix when I wasn't with you
    • January 10
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Hey so I really slept in today! I woke up at noon. Hadn't done that in a loong time.
      Do you have plans today? Want to do something?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Hey, that is really nice every once and a while. I have been sleeping in a bit too...one of the best parts of vacation!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      so I talked with Prisca a little while ago about coming over for dinner tonight...do you want to come? She is going to talk with Glen and see if they want to come over or if it would be easier for me to go there since they have the kids. He is here at PACA right now. We'll probably play games or something.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      if we eat here i'll probably make lasagna...if we go there i have no idea
      lasagna with no ham
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Oh yum! Lasagna with no ham! Sounds good!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok i'll let you know the plan when she calls back
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok she said it would be easier if we go over there so they can put zoey to bed etc.
      if you want we can meet here and then go over
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Sounds good. What time should I go over?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      any time is fine...i think i will bake the lasagna there and prisca said to come over whenever
      i can come get you at primavera too if you want
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Ok... I'm gonna wrap up what I'm working on and let you know when I'm on the metro.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok that sounds good
    • January 12
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Hi hope you hd a good day. How was your evening with the girls? My day was super busy and very long! I tried going grocery shopping but the power went out so I came to the padaria to eat.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Hey! So we just got power back...wahoo! I had so much fun with the girls! We had a little devotional, played a couple games, decorated little cakes b/c two of the girls have birthday's around now, played hide and seek, and then we played "queen". They wanted me to be a mean queen so they were my personal servants etc. Ha it was quite nice! Although the house was quite a mess when the left. Anyway, we laughed a lot and had fun.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Then I was super bored tonight with no Internet or electricity, so I talked with one of the guards for a while and then I went home for dinner. Then it was dark so I went over and hung out with Prisca until Glen came home.
      Did you get your reports done?
      The London people are gone right?
    • January 14
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Thanks for dinner tonight. I'm glad we got to meet up today, and the good night "kiss" was especially great tonight. Super way to end our little one month anniversary. Sleep well
      oops sorry about the cat...I know how much you love them...I was checking something out and it just sent...well hopefully it does not ruin your night
    • January 14
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      I had a great evening... Up until you sent the cat. Haha jk I didn't see the cat til the morning. But it was a perfect evening for our one month anniversary
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      So I got a brownie at Starbucks today... I wish it was one of the ones you made the other day instead
      This one takes like coffee... I like coffee but not in my brownie lol
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ha...I always see those there and want one, but they all have espresso or doce de leite here in Brazil so I never get them
      sorry it was a bummer
      Hey, what's the name of the app. you said you use for weather? My uncle keeps talking about the weather...several times a day so I figured I should get the most accurate statistics.
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      I don't know if they have an app... But if I'm checking a website I usually use accuweather.com
      They actually do have an app. I just got it!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Oh cool, thanks!
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      How's your day?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Oh its fine...my new roommate came. She seems nice but we only talked for a few minutes.
      Now I´m working on submitting my claims for insurance.
      How about you?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Cool... Where's she from again?
      My day is good... Just plugging along at work.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Sounds good...she is from Texas, but I think her family is from Taiwan? Or somewhere else I´m not sure.
      I don´t know if she was born in the US or not.
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Cool... Hope you all get along with 4 people living in the house now.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ya I think it will be fine.
      If I go to that house in Vila Mariana would you want to hang out on Saturday?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Ok cool...I think I´ll go over there Friday night then.
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Ugh! These mosquitoes are literally sucking all my blood!!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      woe!! that is crazy! Is that from one mosquito? It looks like you were attached by 10!
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      I got home and within 15 minutes I had 4 bites on my ankles and 2 on my neck!
      These things are gonna be the death of me! And they're not resistant to the Off anymore!
      But on the plus side... I just got back from the gym and I've worked myself back up to the same level since I stopped working out and running.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Wow! They built up an immunity! They are super strong...crazy tropical mosquitos!
      Good job at the gym! I bet that feels good.
      I was happy this morning b/c I lost a little weight so I could call my Grandma again. But I worked out a lot this last week...now I can't get a tennis shoe on my foot so I can't really work out for a bit. I hope it heals fast!
      I'm a little nervous about the beach tomorrow b/c the one on my leg just randomly started bleeding tonight without being bumped or anything. I don't want it to get infected, but with this heat I doubt I will be able to stay out of the water!
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah they have built up an immunity! I guess those mosquitoes eating proves that I'm not a vampire or something... Since you can never feel my heartbeat lol
      Ouch! Be careful! Don't try to do too much working out before it heals. If you do go in it'll be salt water. Do you think it will sting? When do they take the stitches out?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      haha...glad you aren't a vampire!
      I just thought of the salt water tonight...hmmm maybe I still won't be going in the water.
      They take the stitches out next Tuesday.
      so my new roommate seems really great
    • January 15
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Good morning:)
      Glad you like your new roommate. And yeah think about your foot before getting in the water. Have fun at the beach!
    • January 15
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Best post-workout pick-me-up ever...
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Hey How was the sandwich? We just got back. It was fun.
      Did you bring the Jif back with you?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      The sandwich was great!! How was the beach?
      And how is your foot?
      Yeah I brought the Jif with me from the U.S.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      The beach was really fun...my foot was ok, but it started bleeding and got sand/other stuff in it so I am actually heading over to the Costellos for a minute to get some antibiotic ointment
      i'll be back in a bit
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Oooh I hope it's ok
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ya i'm sure it will be fine
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Hey, are you around? Can I call you?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Can I call you in 5 min?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      I'm walking home and don't have my Brazilian phone with me
    • January 16
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Hey Briza just said they cancelled
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok... I can just take a taxi to their house since you are not going out...it should be super close...I didn't really think of that before
      a taxi from the metro that is
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      No you don't have to do that. I can still meet you and I'll walk you to the house. If you don't eat at the party we can eat at Samosa... Or just get dessert or something.
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok...either way is fine if you end up not feeling like going way over there just let me know
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Ok... Let me know when you're on your way.
    • January 16
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Hey, I'm probably going to leave here in about 5 min.
      I can text you when I get to the train.
    • January 22
    • Jan 22Ed missed a call from you.
    • January 29
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ahhh!! so I am so upset! My IPAD died!
      The screen quit working
      I took it to the computer guy here and he said the only way to fix it is to bring it to the US and have them fix it, but I use that thing every day
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Oh no!! Do you know what happened to it?
      That really sucks! I don't know what I would do if my iPad broke!
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      nothing happened, I just opened it up and the screen is full of pink lines!
      i know I use it all the time, and my computer is dumb
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      so my roommate just told me there is an apple store at Market Place! maybe they can do something!
      oh and by the way if you sent me any messages I did not get them
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah but the one at Market Place is not a real Apple Store
      The only real one in Brazil is in Rio
      They might take a look at Market Place and I don't think they do repairs. But if they do it would cost a fortune.
      So I sent you today's poem on your iPad this morning... Too bad I guess you won't be able to read it
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Can you send it to me here?
      ya I have Apple Care so maybe that will help? or maybe they can just give me a new one
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      Do you think its worth me going in?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Oh yeah with Apple Care they might just give you a new one.
      It's worth a shot... But I don't think they can do anything
      I already sent it... Too late! Can't resend!
      Lol
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ha no send it to me on FB!
      the customer support lady said i should try one of these service locations
      but i don´t know if they could really do anything
      plus they probably don´t speak english
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      They fix it as part of apple care?
      I can go with you
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ya, but they can only mail it in the US
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      And see what they say about it
      So you take your iPad there and they fix it?
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok...so I can try taking it to the place here and seeing if they can fix it
      if not they said they might be able to mail a new one to my parents
      well i thought oh that is really great b/c I just found out my cousin in atiabaia is in MI for one more week
      and maybe he could bring me a new one back!
      my parents brought him a TON of stuff last year
      but the lady at apple said my parents had to have the device
      ugh
      anyway when i get home i will call apple, but if they can fix it here i think it would be easier
      so if you are up for going sometime that would work
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah if they can fix it here it might be a lot easier. But... If they give you a new one you can be sure it doesn't break again.
      I think. It might be a lot easier and cheaper to mail something out of Brazil than to mail something into the country. So you might want to look into sending it to your parents
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      but would it get there in time for them to deliver a new one to my cousin within a week? plus i feel like if I mailed an IPAD it would get stolen
      well maybe I will try here first
      when is good for you?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Anytime works for me.
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Yeah tonight is good
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok do you want to meet at the Morumbi station?
    • Ed Rivera
      Ed Rivera
      Sounds good
    • Marybeth Sattler
      Marybeth Sattler
      ok, what time is good?
  • Ed Rivera
    Anytime after 5
    But we might have to go early. I'll check the hours of places you sent.
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler
    so this place SARAIVA MORUMBI says it is open from 10-10
    but i dont know if that is for IPAD service or just the store
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera
    Yeah I was thinking that if its in the mall it would be open.
    I just tried calling but there was no answer
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler
    ok i think it is in the mall
    Do you want to meet at 5? I might just go straight from school and get a ride with the Costello´s...then I could meet you at the mall or back at the train station.
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera
    Ok sounds good!
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler
    ok where would you rather meet?
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera
    Is it easier to just meet at the train station?
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera
    Ok let's meet there.
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler
    ok sounds good
    thanks
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera
    See you soon
  • January 31
  • Ed Rivera
    Ed Rivera
    I sent you this on iMessage but I didn't get the "delivered " message so I'm sending it here.
    Marybeth is a great runner And she's also such a stunner! She drinks a lot of water At the gym she's a great spotter A workout with her is a lot funner
    I can make up words like funner because I'm good like that haha
    Also... I'm going to sleep soon so I'll beat the curfew you gave me!
  • Marybeth Sattler
    Marybeth Sattler
    oh man good job! for some reason it is not telling me the time you sent this, but it is still before midnight so good for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment